YoungDave

Shipping delay

Those of us with Tarxon vets were hoping to get a chance to see the ORBAT for the vet helix, units and squad sizes so we can organize our models. Can we get this info on the original launch date, the 22d?

THAT and a few NEW PICTURES and then take your time Spartan!

Ok, it's just a week later, but anyway I have to ask, why hasn't this delay been communicated to us by Spartan itself and directly? Why did it have to be brought up here by a forum user? That's bad Spartan, you need to treasure and pamper your customers!! :)

Lol to me this us funny.

NOT because of the delay but the problem itself.

Hehe they keep launching and things keep going wrong but to Spartans credit never the same thing twice. And I must admit I find that amusing...

And as usual I have to give a thumbs up to this community for the way they are handling the delay.

Make sure me proud to be a fellow resin crack addict :)

I find it odd that Spartan has not officially released word of the delay on its FB page or blog... If i didnt keep up with the forums... Id be one mad commander.

Agreed, this should have been done a while ago and now it's too late.

Also, it's been a week without new photos :( 

I received an email a couple of days ago about this.  A week won't kill me.  I contributed to two kickstarter campaigns over a year ago and have yet to see either yet lol!

It always amuses me a little that people act surprised when wargames or video games experience delays, it almost literally happens every time.  These days I accept it as a part of those hobbies and just roll with it.  This community fortunately seems to be pretty casual about it and that's pretty awesome.  I'm not expecting models for my armies to be released until late november early december anyway so no big deal.

Yeah, I'd like to see an update about the delays posted on here or on the Facebook page. I've advanced ordered the starter box set but because I did so through an independent retailer and not through the Spartan Games online store, I'm receiving no notification.

What is the reason for, and how long is the latest delay?

I e-mailed the vast majority of our mail order customers about this delay (I apologised to the few I missed). We have also kept our distribution channel updated, so if you ordered elsewhere please check with them. We made these announcements as soon as we were aware there would be a delay.

One word, WOW!!!! 

Another Delay, just amazing!!

Another one??!! I didn't know we even had a delay before with Planetfall. Ok granted, the pictures came in very slowly from the start and even now Spartan seems to be holding back with news for whatever reason. But please, be honest about it. The first release date has been delayed for the first time. This additional week won't kill us (hopefully)!

And remember, a delay because of overwhelming demand will mean only one thing: less problems to find players!!! :D

And remember, a delay because of overwhelming demand will mean only one thing: less problems to find players!!! :D

I wish that held true... here in my town you either play Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, or 40K... or your a lonely fellow... I've managed to give a friend of mine the Terran half of the Valhallah set a while back but he's too into 40K to purchase more ships for Firestorm. Playing my two armies by myself can only go on for so long...

I wish that held true... here in my town you either play Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, or 40K... or your a lonely fellow... I've managed to give a friend of mine the Terran half of the Valhallah set a while back but he's too into 40K to purchase more ships for Firestorm. Playing my two armies by myself can only go on for so long...

Finding interested players isn’t the only problem, keeping them interested is a problem too, most only last until the next shiny new game comes along… :(