Sign in to follow this  
Rocy7

How to get between enemy Squadron?

I don't cant catch one think if my Dindrenzi enemy always move fleet in bubble like this

IMG_20140912_200717.jpg

how can I get bettwen his models to fire starboard and port at the sime time?

Can I force move betwenn his models?

Activate your battleship first. park it basically right in front of his battleship, so he has to fly over you, and drop mines. then shoot him. a lot.

Or, you know, just do the standard Aquan thing where you fly circles around him and start the Dindrenzi Death Spiral.

Relthozan have decent mines too. Even if they are not as mine heavy as Aquans, you should be able to destroy a bunch of frigates and SRS and damage most other things with a good mine placement.

Keep cloak up and mine until you get to rear arcs, then decloak and open up on him. Just be sure to be out of Dindrenzi mine range.

What if my enemy go to full stop? According to rules of Proximity Vectoring, "Wherever possible, a model making a Proximity Vector move should not gain any immediate advantage from the readjustment of its position".

I think about a sitiuation when my model go straight on two models opponent standing next to each other in a full stop, if I could force the entrance between them ?

I know why I can't got between enemy squadron we play it very wrong. We play that turn limit is distance which ship must go before he can turn, but every ship was turning as he has turn 0".

If I understant it right, ship must move Turn Limit not only before turn but also when he is turning which change everything, and make life a much worse for Dindrenzi :P.