Sign in to follow this  
Phaedros

NA Planetfall Community

Hello folks, just wanted to try to spread the word about the North American (NA) Planetfall Community Facebook group I've recently started. ^_^

You can find it here: NA Planetfall Community

I hope you will check us out as we make ready for Planetfall.

Any feedback or suggestions is always appreciated, will hopefully have more content closer to and after release. :)

First question. Why name it NA? Its the internet, so giving it a region name just sounds excluding.

There was already a UK one, so I just followed suit I guess. The main goal of my group is to promote the game within the U.S. and Canada, to foster its growth and motivate our members to fight the good fight and get groups organized at their LGS. I don't discriminate based on geographical location though, anyone is welcome to join the group, the intent is just focused as I said mainly on growing Planetfall and by extension SG's brand in North America. ^_^

Well, i've already done my part, joining, and will send invites to the other four players i've already recruited for the game.

At the very least the Hudson Valley region of New York already has 5-6 players accounted for.  :-p

Wait, what's this? Phaedros is not dead?!?! Impossibru!!!

Yes, yes, I know, I know, I've been gone for quite awhile, but sometimes life really does get in the way of our hobbies (or other hobbies end up sidetracking us.)

In any case, I wanted to remind folks that the North American (NA) Planetfall Community Facebook Group is still a thing! So be sure to check it out! :D

I joined up. I hope Spartan keeps the ball rolling with PF. I just picked up some Dindrenzi to be deployed by my RSN fleet. I was not having too much fun with my Relthoza after the last update.