Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

projectmanhatten5

Dystopian Legions: Terrain & Scenery (project)

Hey guys,

After my last game of DL I made the decision to make some more scenery and terrain because there is no scenery at our LGS that is setted in 1870 DL timeline 

So i started easy with make some large bushes and the result was quite nice :)

Large Bush 3

Large Bush 2

Large Bush 1

It is easy to make:

Take the dark grey/black foam from the DW Blisters, fold the foam over the length so that you get a thicker piece, glue this together and let it dry. When it is dry take some dark green paint and make it thinner by using water and paint the whole foam dark green. Let it dry (this take much time). If it is dry take a light green and dry brush/paint it over so that you have a light/dark contrast. Let it dry and it is done. This takes without drying time 30 minutes max.

Feel free to comment and/or give tips and more terrain/scenery will be coming soon.

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo 

I could tell it was something from a computer or similar :ph34r:

It is not from a computer :P

It is a blood type test cartridge holder ;)

I work in a hospital and we have cards with which we can determine the blood type of a patient, the cartridge holders are thrown away when there are no card left in it. ;)

But the cards will be put on a computerized system so you are kind of correct ;)

Hey Guys,

Today and yesterday I have being busy with making scenery again. For now I have finished my tanks traps:

SIR! We Are blocked

SIR! Tank traps are blocking our way. We cannot advance!

HM Tank Traps

They are made from 3 cutted sprue pieces. Very easy and effective.

I have also made a statue but that one is almost finished.

Also made some bushes but they are drying so you will see them when they are dry.

My next project (well I already started that one) is a small personal farm.

Will hopefully be done this week :)

Feel free to comment.

Kind regards,

Lorenzo

Hey Guys,

Last week I have being busy with the small farm and farm house. I also made a statue for my small village and here are the results. The Farm house is home made and I will paint it hopefully today (if the raining stops).

The Farm House

Farm House 1

Farm House 2

Farm House 3

The Statue

Statue 1

Statue 2

The Farm house will be placed on a very small made farm (more of a personal farm) and then the result will be uploaded.

Feel free to comment and give tips. I always appreciate that.

Kind Regards,
Lorenzo

SO finally after 2 weeks the Small Farm house is finished. I loved to build it, design it and paint it.  So now I will take a break and the next project will be a small shed with a watermill besides it.

Small Farm 1

Small Farm 2

Small Farm 3

Small Farm 4

Feel free to comment and give tips about the Small Farm. (Yes the house can be separated from the small farm)

I will make a tutorial about the shed if you guys are interested in it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.