Sign in to follow this  
erion

AC stats for newer DW Models?

Are there any plans for making Armoured Clash stats available for things like the models in the COA Aerial Support Group, or the new heavy bombers coming soon?

Or Chinese, for that matter? 

Hi there,

I made some homebrew stats for a few new units a few months back, they are in a thread called 'Homebrew new unit stats' in the general discussion, lookd like its still on the first page.

Not official I am afraid!

Hope they are of some use.

Are there any plans for making Armoured Clash stats available for things like the models in the COA Aerial Support Group, or the new heavy bombers coming soon?

Or Chinese, for that matter? 

AC hasn't been touched or mentioned since the release of Operation Sirroco. It appears dropped and forgotten

Armoured Clash certainly doesn't need it's own line of models.  Many of the Dystopian Wars boxes currently available correspond very nearly to playable formations in Armoured Clash, so it's not the model support that Concerns me.

And if things are being re-worked, as had happened with Dystopian Legions and Planetfall, please let us know.  I don't need to know a release date, just a wink and a nudge that something is happening would be fine.

I think AC was a sort of "Last Resort" for Spartan to get more players into the Armoured Battles of DW. Naval is the most wanted Core Force which is ashame because Armoured and Aerial is just as much fun. But i really hope that AC will be wakened up again because I really like it :)