Sanguinary Dan

New league starting in DC area!

20 minutes ago, Dagger Moth said:

Thanks for the feedback, y'all! I'm going to work on my army now. Is there a regular night where folks play Dystopian Wars at Eagle and Empire? Also, I'll check out the manbattlestations site. 

Please do!

As for E&E, I typically try to make it up there at least once a month for some kind of Spartan-related fun. We've typically met there on Saturdays, though the big gaming nights (where the store is open later) are Thursdays and Fridays; I've been toying with setting up a game session there on one of those nights if I can get my schedule to support. I've also hosted games down at my house in Woodbridge, VA; not sure how far that is for you to trek!

Oh cool. Ruckdog, I've seen a couple of your posts on the other forum, if it's the same person. I'm aiming to have some models ready by the beginning of November, so I'll try to reach out around then to find opponents then. Ideally, I would find someone who would be willing to do some of the beginner scenarios. 

I have an EotBS fleet sitting in storage that I could break out if there was a group playing again.  Virginia stores are pretty tough for me, though, give its a long haul from Columbia MD to anywhere in VA. I found a group playing Firestorm up in Glenn Burnie, so I've been all about Firestorm lately, but I wouldn't be opposed to spinning up on DW again.

I would love to, but its getting busy for me. A rifle match this Saturday, then Thanksgiving. Then a business trip, a DW game on the 17th at Hussar Hobbies. Then Christmas in Wisconsin until January. So in January?

Sounds good to me!

I have  Cr@p load of DW models so if there is fleet listed you want to see or play against then let me know.

I have all the models in the Shadow Hunter box.

I am back the 4th of January so the weekends from the 7th on

I have MLK and Inauguration day off as well and will not have any leave left to take so will likely be around.

Let me know which work for you.