Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

projectmanhatten5

KoB VI Blue Vests & VII Blue Kilts Platoon

Hey everyone, 

1 year ago I started DL and well after 5 months I died at our club, but with the excited upcoming DL releases I restarted and am now finishing all my models of my KoB Platoons.

Here is my first finished section: The Sky Hussars

Sky Hussar Section 1

Iam now trying to finish the rest of my 2 Platoons and upload pictures of them soon.

Please feel free to comment, because is would love that. :)

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo

Yes that is true :)

We have 3 players in total but with the release of DW 2.0, everybody is playing that on the moment (incl. me).

But i have enough points KoB to field 2 100 point platoons against each other so I'm also now planning to get my girlfriend into DL and get some more people interested in DL.

With their upcoming release of new models and rules, people will get some interest i guess.

And thanks, on the moment i have finished the last details of my Line Infantry Section and the lieutenant (He will be Ltnt Watson). 

Line Infantry 2

Ltnt Watson 3

(Other sides from the models are in my Gallery)

Hopefully I will have more to show tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any comments and tips :)

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo

Looking good!

Mine is still languishing in a half finished state, as I want to somehow magnetise the side guns, and have yet to figure out how to do it.

Great job getting yours done! It's a beast on the table, I do enjoy taking mine out for a drive now and again!

Looking good!

Mine is still languishing in a half finished state, as I want to somehow magnetise the side guns, and have yet to figure out how to do it.

Great job getting yours done! It's a beast on the table, I do enjoy taking mine out for a drive now and again!

I wouldn't call it a drive, mine usally just rolls a bit arround, blast some things appart (preferably APCs) and then rolls savley back to the garage.

My first battle with my Terrier was to funny. We played 200 points and my opponent was really sure that 2 field guns would destroy my Terrier. On the end of the game, my Terrier shot down 115 points and recieved 0 damage. Ironclad are really damn powerfull. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.