Sign in to follow this  
Cujo8-1

ROF Bastille N-5 Land Ship - One Turret or Two?

Apparently our group has been playing the Bastille Land Ship incorrectly. We have played that it has two turrets and therefore twice the number of AD as listed. 

A look at the stat card calls out Turrets in the plural meaning the amount of dice listed on the line (eight Blue AD at 8" and six blue AD out to 24") would obviously not be as many as if they were separately called out turrets. This appears to be correct when looking at the FSA Washington class which list both the fore and aft turrets separately meaning there is a great deal more firepower in the form of AD being used by it.

Is this an error on the Bastille Stat Card? If so, is there any errata for it?

If not, this means the two-turreted Bastille Land Ship has the same number of attack dice as the Danton even though the Danton has only one turret. Doesn't pass the logic test to me.

Thanks very much for the very quick reply, but I am unfortunately referring to the Armoured Clash Stat Sheets for the Bastille and not the Dystopian Wars 2.0 version. I would love the Bastille to use the 2.0 stats, but when playing Armoured Clash, we must use the oftentimes ambiguous force sheets.

I am looking for something official that will hopefully un-Nerf the Armoured Clash version of the Bastille.

Thanks

The single 'turrets' weapon is correct. It also has a heat lance, mortars and a generator, for the same price as the Washington, which has none of these things. I don't think that's nerfed at all.