Sign in to follow this  
Firelord44

Wave Lurker?

A) Rules question in Rules forum please....

/ rules fascist :P

Right to answer the question..... Its a function just like diving... and is used the same way.  So at the start of you movement you can 'dive' to wave lurking or rise back to fully on the surface.  Once you're done shooting you can make a swift manoever test to change as well

Benefits are - harder to hit, impeaded LoS to you

Drawbacks - lower weapons half AD/ only shoot at the diving level (although this can be a benefit for the PA against subs :( )

Nat

edit - correction on lower weapon shooting!

Drawbacks - lower weapons cant shoot / only shoot at the diving level (although this can be a benefit for the PA against subs :( )

Lower weapons can shoot in 2.0 just at half AD due to being partially blocked further being wavelurked causes a -1 penalty to attacks.

Lower weapons can shoot in 2.0 just at half AD due to being partially blocked further being wavelurked causes a -1 penalty to attacks.

Ooops sorry corrected that now.... thats what you get for posting in work without double checking the rules books!

So one last follow up, if I am on the surface, and not wavelurking,  I get to fire as normal with all ad, and the enemy hits me with normal numbers( so no negative)

Thanks for the replys

Mark Pass

So one last follow up, if I am on the surface, and not wavelurking,  I get to fire as normal with all ad, and the enemy hits me with normal numbers( so no negative)

yes