stavrous

My start into dystopian wars, with prussian's.

Just a bit more done last night, but the big part is that I received the new Bombardment group, a blister of flying tokens, two Rhine class carriers and another battle group as a little present from my wife.  So I have more models to add to the pile I already have waiting.  Not to mention more flying tokens that will need painted up.

AFB21EDC-5D9D-48B3-9ECA-9E22E7154D2B_zps

E77A3F99-1BF5-436E-982C-BE775DAD0A91_zps

86324DDE-4E6D-4B5F-B587-425E9CBEDCFA_zps

I dig your fleet, I would also recommend to get one of the old fleet boxes or use the Parts service to get an Emperor Battleship, while Kaiser karl is a beast the Emperor is less expensive and has quite some nice options when it comes to making fleet builds, you can also use it as lend lease if you decide to at KoD allies to your prussian fleet later on.

Regards

Hunger

I dig your fleet, I would also recommend to get one of the old fleet boxes or use the Parts service to get an Emperor Battleship, while Kaiser karl is a beast the Emperor is less expensive and has quite some nice options when it comes to making fleet builds, you can also use it as lend lease if you decide to at KoD allies to your prussian fleet later on.

Regards

Hunger

Thanks, I might have to look into doing that.  

Right now the big update has been that I worked a little more on the "Medical Ship" and can say its coming along nicely.  Second coats of paint will be applied tonight and then a wash followed by highlights and detail work.

018F7BF5-7B6F-41A3-82AD-22258DF85D68_zps

A tad bit more work completed, work is slow since I am switching jobs in two weeks and will be very busy wrapping stuff up at my current job.  I finished the second coat and did some preshading and ink washing.  I also managed to make a test scenic base for my ships.  Thinking that I might make the base bigger and with more "water ripple" next time, smoothing out the effect at the edges.

D78D3167-ECB7-43E4-9EA4-4A63FFB8CC1C_zps

18C3864D-2070-46E7-8A09-97CD71A4A122_zps

15963D58-D245-4024-9965-3FD28A3F0704_zps

09623481-4FFD-4C67-B64D-9AFF2220FB6A_zps

I also finished up a few details on my carrier.

8BDA61F0-5D77-4290-9E20-75EC70F42D21_zps

Well the memorial holiday weekend here in the US gave me a chance to bang out the rest of the flying tokens I picked up.  Now I have more than I will ever need and hopefully not need to paint another token.  Switching to another job here soon and might not have a lot of time to paint large batches like this.

ABFCC0EE-7C52-4CF2-92EC-0F81FFD0E4DD_zps