We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

DCG

Black Wolf Fleet - No Massive Models?!

When I purchased my Black Wolf Fleet I also purchased a number of dreadnought models to support it using the 'one careful owner' rules.. I see now in the latest edition of the fleet I can only take Large models.

Is this intentional?  I thought the point of 2nd edition was you could continue to use existing models / fleets, (no loss of models only new models). 

Apparently not the case and I'm a little disappointed if this is the case...

regards

DC

Note: I have nothing to do with beta testing.

Being able to take Dreadnoughts with that rule was simply ridiculous.  I warned our resident Black Wolf player not to buy one of every dreadnought since I had a feeling the rule would get some tightening.

It's not all bad.  He happens to have an extra Chinese battleship and enjoys the idea of 14 Elite AP.

Is this intentional?  I thought the point of 2nd edition was you could continue to use existing models / fleets, (no loss of models only new models). 

One of the key things about the new edition was that no model would be invalidated (or even squatted!)... not that no fleet build would be left unchanged.

Some KoB players have lost a lot more... namedly the Belguium land models they used to be able to take as minor alliesl  These models are still around in 2.0 but only if you play RoF.