Sign in to follow this  
mattausten86

new to armoured clash

Hi

As the title says, im new to armoured clash, not to dystopian wars tbough, I love anything covenant, so much so, that for some reason ive got multiples of most units, only problem is, im not 100% sure on how to build a force.

any help would be appreciated.

Welcome! :)

In order to build a force (Brigade in AC), you have to understand that it will be separated in several Formations.

Each Formation is formed by Battalions of 1 to 6 models, driven by a HQ model. Following the Nations, you can vary the numbers or the volume of Battallions in a Formation.

Certain Formations are mandatory choices and others are optionnal but all are limited in numbers. The maximum of Formations in total is 6 for a Brigade. (If you want to play larger games, you have to build another Brigade, respecting mandatory choices.)

For example, the mandatory Formation for the CoA follows this structure :

- 0-1 Arronax or 0-1 Archimedes

- 1-3 3 Atticus Battalion

- 1-3 3 Xenophon Battalion

All the rules, army lists, cards and stats can be found here :

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/resources/downloads

hello and welcome to AC,

vonHymack has given you all the relevant informations. For examples you can check out my thread with several 1500P. lists.

http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/9723-several-lists-for-covenant-of-antarctica-1500-points/

If you've still got questions I like to help you. Just post here or write me a PN.