We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

hubaj

Harvester gun

I have a question about harvester gun (Invaders). From the way I read the rules, it does not use DR/CR but instead allways rolls the number of dice in the profile (decreased for damage as normal) and for every 4 to 6 (with exploding 6s) a single AP is abducted from the target model. Am I interpreting the rules correctly?

I know this is old post however just now reading 2014 orbat. I read the harvester gun stats and immediately think of an area effect template placed at target centre meaning larger models could loose some ap but a small sqdn could loose ap across 2-3 ships. Is this unreasonable or is the harvester just a pinpoint teleporter not an area teleporter (subject gathering field device). Invaders appear the secret rage tried to buy models which had sat in shop for ages only to have them put on hold and sold this last week (when i finally decided to have some)

Im on an invader hunt now....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.