Nucreum

DWABO 2.0 - Dystopian Wars Fleet Builder Online

A whole host of stat and cost changes for each of the core 7 as well as two new units for each.

The black wolf also recently saw an update with the nemesis having a cost reduction of 5 points and a whole load of aerial stuff added.

Nucreum, you are a gentleman and a scholar! This is an awesome tool to use for fleet building and I am very grateful to you for building it.

Nucreum, did you ever think about making the stats of the units available as xml, json, (choose your poison here)  ?

This would allow the community here to create patches for Dwabo for new releases.

Although I'm not sure if that would infringe on Spartan Games copyright.

Nucreum, did you ever think about making the stats of the units available as xml, json, (choose your poison here)  ?

This would allow the community here to create patches for Dwabo for new releases.

Although I'm not sure if that would infringe on Spartan Games copyright.

That would be easier for me, if people want to help me to update, to send me new updates like this:

Units:

"Name (Title) - Classification Size - Cost - Min/Max"

Classification: Nav. Aer. Arm. (for Naval, Aerial, Armoured)

Cost: Cost for one unit

Min/Max: Minimum and maximum units in a squadron

Example:

"Plato (Light Cruiser) - Nav. Medium - 55 - 2/3"

Options:

"Name | Upgrade/Option/Replacement - Classification Size - Cost"

Example:

"Plato | Replace Main Turrets (P) with E.Turrets (S) - Nav. Medium - 0"

Hi, all.

Is there an issue with the site? I've tired to open it today and it will not load, I just get a black screen. I haven't changed PCs or settings or anything, so just wondering really.

Oh, If I haven't said before, thank you for the fleet builder, it's amazing and you're a true friend of the community. Thanks.

Many thanks.

Hi,

It's working fine for me. Have you tried forcing refresh (Ctrl + F5) or get rid off of your browser cache?

No, no I did not try that. I tried refreshing the screen, but not using Ctrl and F5, it worked. Thanks very muchly. Another IT trick that they didn't teach you in IT class in High School. Thanks, Mr. Forest, you ****.

On the Indian Raj - the Baronet Infantry Tank - is down as a Medium size - but should be small

Fixed. :)

@Tower75:

F5 just refresh what changed on the page to avoid unnecessary data traffic. Ctrl+F5 forces refresh, which means it forces to re-download every ressources on the page, like images and such. It's useful when something is broken, because it can means a file is corrupted on your local cache and block the entire thing: Forcing refresh allow you browser to re-download it again.

I miss the new units of the Danes...

Don't hesitate to post them here (or send a MP to me) with new units written like this:

Units:

"Name (Title) - Classification Size - Cost - Min/Max"

Classification: Nav. Aer. Arm. (for Naval, Aerial, Armoured)

Cost: Cost for one unit

Min/Max: Minimum and maximum units in a squadron

Example:

"Plato (Light Cruiser) - Nav. Medium - 55 - 2/3"

Options:

"Name | Upgrade/Option/Replacement - Classification Size - Cost"

Example:

"Plato | Replace Main Turrets (P) with E.Turrets (S) - Nav. Medium - 0"

:)

If you do it, I'll maybe be able to update it today, otherwise I've actually not enough time to parse PDF and format it myself.