Nucreum

DWABO 2.0 - Dystopian Wars Fleet Builder Online

Hi Nucreum I hope that the coming year treats you nicely, I write because an aquaintance of mine that was going into the game build an Army list with DWABO (He plays with the Covenant) and made a list for a tournament that Included 4 Generator towers. His problem at the tournament was that the units MUST include a generator when bought (For + 35 or 25 points accordingly), since he is somewhat unexperienced he didn´t account for that while making the list (And got some problems due to that), there is more than one Unit that has a MUST-BUY like for example th Tsukuyomi War Gyro. I know its a little far fetched but it would be nice if Dwabo Included the full priced variants, or told us somehow that the unit is lacking an obligatory upgrade.

Thank you for listening and for your ongoing effort.

Ah, I understand. We talked about similar things in the first topic about DWABO.

I wanted to stay sticked to the rulebook (and official PDF) + let the players free to do everything they want (some people play with houserules). I assumed people would know units they wanted to play thanks to official PDF for example. ^_^

I can't check for obligatory upgrades unfortunately (it would take way too much time for me to do that with unsure results), so I think the only thing I can do is, in options list, change the "One Choice:" into "MUST have ONE of the following:" (or something like that).

Do you have a list all of units with must-buy upgrades?

Ah, I understand. We talked about similar things in the first topic about DWABO.

I wanted to stay sticked to the rulebook (and official PDF) + let the players free to do everything they want (some people play with houserules). I assumed people would know units they wanted to play thanks to official PDF for example. ^_^

I can't check for obligatory upgrades unfortunately (it would take way too much time for me to do that with unsure results), so I think the only thing I can do is, in options list, change the "One Choice:" into "MUST have ONE of the following:" (or something like that).

Do you have a list all of units with must-buy upgrades?

I will look into that after new year ill make a list and send it to you, whats sure ist that most towers got a version of must-buy Inclusions. ;)

I will look into that after new year ill make a list and send it to you, whats sure ist that most towers got a version of must-buy Inclusions. ;)

Nice. ;)

Happy new year to you (and all other people).

Don't forget Sturginium abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume in moderation.

Nucreum In your Online Army builder why do the Crocodile subs cost 25 each when you have taken a squadron of Sirus sub tenders? From what I can see in the HEC manual you can't buy the Crocs, they only come as integrated with the Tenders. Am I missing something?