Nucreum

DWABO 2.0 - Dystopian Wars Fleet Builder Online

Since the last topic as been deleted I-don't-know-why, here's a new topic about DWABO.

DWABO is an HTML5/Javascript website program, working on Computers, Tablets and Smartphones in your internet browser without requiring any installation.

You can find DWABO on my website :
http://dwabo.nucreum.com/
Note : I recommend you to use Firefox or Chrome to get fully support of HTML5 and avoid bugs

Actual version : 1.3, if you find some bugs, errors or whatever, please leave a comment.

Up to date with February 2016 released stats.

Features :
- Create Army lists really fast.

- Respect all 7 rules of fleet building.

- Generate printable/downloadable army sheets.
- Generate lists as simple text.
- Auto-select options for added units.

- Auto-count all used percentages.
- Works offline as long as you don't delete browser's cache.

- Custom percentages count using Notes with this form: "# | Title", "# | Title" or "### | Title" (without quotes).

You can find all my apps here :
http://www.nucreum.com

DWABO QR Code:

dwabo.png

The prussian empire seems not to be in line with the 2.0 stats - off the top of my head - Heroic comodore is still there, emperor costs 170 instead of 190, metzger is in two versions, cost is not right...

Seems I am displaying 1.1 version, but I am at the correct place - http://dwabo.nucreum.com/ right?

It's probably because you have an old version in your cache, looks like a 1.1 indeed. Refresh your browser, Ctrl+F5 to force refresh, to get the new version.

Because I forgot to delete them. :)

On a previous version, the cost of Infantry were in this list. They had different sizes because they can be bought with options only ; like options cost are counting for % of parent model, I made all infantry sizes. But like Infantry is now in options list, I have to remove them and let Tiny ones only (and rework infantry types on options list, it's still Tiny for bunkers).

Great tool!

I have two small problems with it. First, when using it with my netbook, the page "frezees" and I can't scroll up or down, which complicates things since I love using the army builder to keep the VP score. 

Second, and it's quite minor, the FSA shadow hunter battle group is missing the Georgetowns. 

Thanks for the good work!

Sorry for mistakes, fixed. Thanks for reporting them. :)

I have two small problems with it. First, when using it with my netbook, the page "frezees" and I can't scroll up or down, which complicates things since I love using the army builder to keep the VP score.

Can you be more specific on this problem, please?

Around half the time I start "loading" units to the list the page "frozes" and scrolls all the way up or down. After that, I can't scroll any longer. I guess it has something to do with my netbook (10" screen), but I'm not really an expert. 

Some minor issues I had using the Excel spreadsheet. 

I could not get the spreadsheet to work on my MAC, then I got a new version of office and  vois la!

However, I like to make copies of the work sheet and have one per power. When I do that legacy data from the previous power remains and I no longer get the proper choices in the pull down menu.

I suspect if I save separate workbooks It will work. I will then copy the individual sheets all into one workbook.

With the SAS section, I had trouble making the options I wanted- the max of ten per type (TB/Fighter/DB) stopped me from taking three SAS of Torpedo Bombers. Hardly a big deal.

Some minor issues I had using the Excel spreadsheet. 

I could not get the spreadsheet to work on my MAC, then I got a new version of office and  vois la!

However, I like to make copies of the work sheet and have one per power. When I do that legacy data from the previous power remains and I no longer get the proper choices in the pull down menu.

I suspect if I save separate workbooks It will work. I will then copy the individual sheets all into one workbook.

With the SAS section, I had trouble making the options I wanted- the max of ten per type (TB/Fighter/DB) stopped me from taking three SAS of Torpedo Bombers. Hardly a big deal.

Wrong topic? :P