UbiquitousWookiee

*Supsended* Firestorm Armada Player Finder

Store and gaming group meets here : https://www.google.com/maps/place/Empire+Games/@33.383173,-111.738614,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x872baf221d78fbb3:0xbea85adee7b21b18

Razer (Terran, Relthoza, Ruyshi)  https://www.google.com/maps/place/W+Combs+Rd,+Queen+Creek,+AZ+85143/@33.2198957,-111.5831651,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x872a4c6e1bd345ab:0xd078c48604a9ec56

Hello I would like to be added please! I have been playing Firestorm since version 1 and recently blew the dust off my fleet and am looking for people to play with here in

Sacramento, CA

If anyone in the area wants to get together please feel free to message me.

Thanks,

Orgreth

Chizo-- Peoria's the third largest city in Illinois (180,000+ in the regional area), there's plenty of miniature gaming going on. Not a lot of FSA, but some. I mostly play with Bergertime in East Peoria, but we both have newborns so "regular" games are a luxury we don't have at the moment. The last 3-4 months we've mostly enjoyed chatting about the game and painting when our babies allow. If we had time for demos I think it would really take off locally. That being said Chicago is even relatively quiet for FSA. Flames of War has a healthy local playerbase as does 40K and a few others (Malifaux I think?) 

Anyhow, I got Ben_C and Orgreth added. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zMx5iw2Dz0VQ.ksYcceYqrYI4

Used to play Flames Of war, but the player base dried up. Also 40k that's going strong in this neck of the woods... but I hate the rules for that game, so I stopped playing 40k... plus GW = EXPENSIVE!

Just curious, about your area, again I used to commute to Macomb, never ventured to Peoria hence my lack of knowledge for the population in your gaming circle.

Flames of War has earned my ire for awhile-- mostly in the overly active meta of the game. It's turned into more of a list-building exercise than "a lot of fun" for my tastes as of late. I love playing FoW: Vietnam but there are zero players locally. Such is life. Grimdark seems popular everywhere these days-- I can't stand the scale/proportioning or rules, but people love it. I'd rather see folks in the hobby then not at all though =) 

But yeah, Peoria isn't half bad! It's probably larger than you would think. We can't hold a stick to the Chicago suburbs but we have a pretty strong group of gamers in the area-- especially if you like MTG. 

Hey, could you add me in please? I'm kinda shy and haven't painted my fleets or even played yet, but I'd like to...

Username: Wooferoni

Thanks!

Hey if your ever in the Harrisburg area, theres a place called Adventurers Guild where i stop and game sometimes. Its a 40min drive west of me (Lebanon) but i dont mind the trip for a good game.