All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Lex Orion

Warcradle Classics?

Hi admirals!, I play Firestorm Armada, but I am very interested in this fascinating game. I love his aesthetic and background, and I want to acquire one fleet (at least). My questions are: Will Warcradle make all the classics? Many ships are missing now and it is impossible to get a good fleet. Unless the second hand market. Is it proper to wait to the new ships? I am expectant to the new rules, but the 2.5 rules are so interesting. If I decide to play the 2.5, will be better the classic ships (because of their stats)? Waiting for your help.
  3. Lex Orion

Model availability

It would be good to have some news. I am waiting for the stock of some Soylian ships (usually, I only buy items if they are in stock). But, most important for me is to know if some ships that I want, like the Dindrenzi Praetorian battleship, Sorylian Harvester gunship, etc. will be available. If I can wait, or I try to find them in other ways. And my beloved Tarakians! Warcradle: Will you realise them? Waiting for news!!!
  4. Wolfgang Jannesen

smack talk

After playing stellaris its a little disappointing that space parrots or hyper aggressive mushroom people never became a meme instead. I mean the Ryushi are literally that blue thing in Monsters Inc. We can do better
  5. murphy'slawofcombat

smack talk

there are some thing I love about 2nd ed. but not crappy space cat. lets all get behind Capt. K9 and chase that screwy feline up the nearest nebula....
  6. RuleBritannia

Classic model rules

No problem. I think its an issue those of us with larger collections are very interested in having answered, and I can't wait for Warcradle to get something official out to reassure us all.
  7. Lord Nat

Classic model rules

I hope its a case of all the ships that can't count as against current stat lines..... although what are they going to do with the avenger carrier I have no idea! ps thanks RuleBritannia for asking this as this is the question thats made me dust off this account (not used since before Spartan went)
  8. Lord Nat

Introduce Yourself

<cough cough>... excuse the dust! Didn't expect this account to still be live! Name is Nat, Been playing DW since v1... and was part of the community online team that helped with the transition of v2.0... stopped playing slightly before 2.5 was released due to moving and the new club in Essex had even less players. Still with the link to the beta test onthe wayland games email thought I'd give it a look, like the look of how the game flows, need to give it a try when I've got time.
  9. Last week
  10. RuleBritannia

Classic model rules

Thank you! Not going to lie, heard it second hand and hoped for more detail! Various is rather vague...
  11. Burson_Carpathian

Classic model rules

I guess you mean the following..? But no word on how much will be covered. It's just this snippet.
  12. RuleBritannia

Classic model rules

I can't access the Sturginium Lounge, but there has been chatter I've heard about a booklet with stats for Spartan's awesome range of boats, robots and airships. Is there any official statement on how much of the range is covered and how?
  13. RuleBritannia

new rules set

They still have Dystopian Legions sorry Lost World Entrancodus to sort out, along with actually releasing Dystopian wars.
  14. Small Mek

new rules set

Soooooooooo... DW Beta is coming to a close at end of June. Anyone care to speculate about the timeline? Anyone hoping for Q3? Or will the finalisation of the actual DW profiles take much more time and developer resources? Do you guys think that the FSA beta can be similar to the DW in that can be concluded without seeing actual profiles for the fleets, or the distinction between them will require stats closer to the intended final versions (Shunting, shields, cloaks, Cyberwarfare etc.)? Too early to speculate? Shall I wait a few more months? Ok ok. Patience. I know. I'll see myself out.
  15. Toxic_Rat

smack talk

Describes most 2nd edition combats, don't you think?
  16. murphy'slawofcombat

smack talk

cosmic fur ball
  17. Space Cat

smack talk

18. Earlier
  19. Ultravanillasmurf

New profiles for Dystopian Legion Troops in LWX?

I have to agree,
  20. sqir666

Oklahoma City players?

Before I get to carried away on buying WWX models, I was curious if there's anyone else here in Oklahoma City that plays WWX.
  21. Burson_Carpathian

Any Good places in Phoenix AZ to play

Head over to the Dark Council Facebook group, i believe that some members there are playing WWX in Phoenix. Could be wrong though, but doesn't hurt to ask i guess.
  22. Burson_Carpathian

After posse box

I like Plains Stalkers with Planswalker Crossbows or Gatling Guns. They provide some good covering fire while the majority of your posse tries to get into close combat, plus they're slightly better at shooting with an Aim of 5. So in addition, you can't go wrong with some Kaga Brothers which you then assign to some Hands units.
  23. AnochSun

Innate Rule ?

Hi Can someone explain the Innate Rule to me ? Is it that if you roll that "symbol" it count's as a success - so you are really getting an extra chance for a success? Or do you get an extra dice to roll ? Thank you.
  24. AnochSun

Introduce Yourself

WELCOME TO THE WARCRADLE COMMUNITY! This is the thread for you to take a moment to introduce yourself. Here's a set of questions to help you structure your post: Hello, I am Michael, long time gamer, live in Scottsdale AZ USA, but new to Warcradle games - was a long time GW player and was looking for something new and different. Which games produced by Warcradle Studios do you play? Wild West Exodus How long have you been playing these games? Just started - waiting on starter box and items to arrive from Wayland games (can't find a USA store that stocks and sells the product) . Where do you play? Funkatronic Rex told me about the game and ordered through them - will get a demo on the 25th, but buying items now. www.funkatronicrex.com Which fleets and armies do you own? Waiting on the Union and Viridian to arrive so I can build , paint and play. Which fleets and armies do you plan to add to your collection? Probably all of them. What is your favourite Warcradle Studios model? Don't know yet.. Anything else you would like to tell the Warcradle Studios Community? Looks like an awesome game. If ever in Arizona, reach out to play. EXISTING MEMBERS: Please feel free to add an entry to this thread even if you have been a part of the Warcradle Community for a long time as it will prove useful to new members.
  25. FgStaton

After posse box

I have the wolf posse box and was wondering with hand box to add? Thanks for any advice.
  26. sqir666

Introduce Yourself

Hey everyone! Which games produced by Warcradle Studios do you play? Currently WWX, but I am looking at picking up the other games. How long have you been playing these games? About a month. Where do you play? I usually play at Games HQ in Oklahoma City. Which fleets and armies do you own? Which fleets and armies do you plan to add to your collection? Confederates ( Outlaws and Enlightened) and who knows what the future holds. What is your favourite Warcradle Studios model? It's a toss up between Creation V and Viridian Alpha. Anything else you would like to tell the Warcradle Studios Community? So far this community has been really awesome!
  27. Hi, just reaching out to see if anyone knows of a good game place to play WWX in Phoenix Arizona, USA. Thank you.
  28. MotokoSempai

Introduce Yourself

Bonjour, - Wild West Exodus. - J'ai découvert cet univers au début de l'année. Suite à la recherche de véhicules comme décor pour ma table d'Infinity j'ai découvert WWX par hasard. Le concept et le design m'a bien plut. Puis j'ai fouillé les règles, disponible en VF ce qui est un gros plus même si je comprends un peu l'anglais, et j'ai craqué. Je joue depuis deux mois. - Chez moi, en France. - L'Ordre est ma faction favorite. Le combat entre l'Ordre et Hex ayant forgé le l'Âge Dystopique, et donc WW, mais que le côté zombies c'est pas mon truc j'ai choisi les guerriers sacrés de l'Ordre. Ils sont un brin extrémistes mais jouant Scyrah à WH j'ai l'habitude des mystiques véhéments Et le design des figs est vraiment intéressant. Dans le futur je vais monter une faction Lawmen et quelques Outlaws (les Conquistadors disponible en figurines solo). - Mon modèle préféré est le Tumbler. En tout cas le jeu est plaisant et simple à apprendre. Et les figs sont d'une très belle qualité de détails ! ------------ Hello, My english writting is a disaster, so I hope who can understand me... - Wild West Exodus - I discovered this universe in the beginning of the year, Following research for vehicles to my Infinity scenery table, I accidentally discovred WWX. I liked the concept and the design. After I reading rules, avaiblabe in French Version so is a great point even I understand english a little, and I couldn't resist. I playing two month ago. - In my house, in France. - The Order it's my favorite faction. The fight enter The Order and Hex what is forged the Dystopian Age, and therefore WWX, but the "zombie" side it's not my thing so I chose The Order faction and these sacred holy warriors. They are little extremist but I playing Scyrah in W/H I have habitude to vehement mystics And the design of miniatures is realy interesting. In the futur I build a Lawmen Faction and few Outlaws (Conquistadores available in solo miniatures). - Tumbler is my favorite model. In fact this game is nice and simple to learn. And the thumbnails are of very good quality!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.